Building a strategy That Grows Your SEO and Your Business
Why You Need a Monthly Content Marketing Strategy
61 percent of customers say they feel better about a brand that provides personalized content and are more inclined to buy from it. Salesforce is the source.
Blogs increase the number of indexed pages on a website by 434 percent on average. Inbound Writer is the source.
A regular flow of content means a lot to your business:
- Those who view your material will perceive your firm as a thought leader in your field.
- Google will index your website more frequently.
- More visitors and page views on your website.
Increases the number of reasons for others to connect to you and share your content.
Google has placed a high value on new material. By adding material to your site, you are informing Google that your site is "active," and it will be more likely to display your firm in search results.
Content Marketing Facts:
- Eighty percent of business decision makers would rather read a series of articles about a firm than watch an advertising. Content Marketing Institute is the source of this information.
- The single most successful SEO approach is content development. Marketing Sherpa is the source.
- One of the top three reasons consumers engage with companies on social media is because of interesting content. Inbound Writer is the source.
- Every day, 27,000,000 pieces of material are shared. AOL and Nielsen are the sources.
What is E-Professionals Content Marketing?
E-Professionals Content aids SEO since it is constantly relevant and interesting to readers. A cosmetics doctor's blog, for example, may address the query, "What is the recovery period for a broken nose?" This article will always be applicable; hence, it will be referred to as ‘evergreen,' as the solution will never change. With E-Professionals Content, we hope to provide answers to questions that people are looking for.
What is Youtility and How Does it Help With E-Professionals Content Marketing?
The notion of “Youtility” refers to the creation of information that is helpful to users. A marketing plan based on being useful is simpler and more successful to implement than a big marketing gimmick.
When you give helpful information, you earn the confidence of your site visitors. Those who browse many pages on your website are significantly more likely to convert than visitors who do not. They are also easier to shut since they have already been educated by your material!
Our Amazing Partners
One of Australia's fastest growing digital agencies has some of the best support.