Building a strategy That Grows Your SEO and Your Business
Why You Need a Monthly Content Marketing Strategy
61% of consumers say they feel better about, and are more likely to buy from, a company that delivers custom content. Source: Salesforce.
Blogs give websites on average 434% more indexed pages. Source: Inbound Writer.
A regular flow of content means a lot to your business:
- Your company will appear as a thought leader in your industry to those that access your content.
- Google will index your site more often.
- More traffic and increased page views on your site.
- Gives people more reasons to link to you and share your content.
Google has placed utmost importance on fresh content. By adding content to your site, you’re telling Google that you’re site is “alive,” and it will be more likely to show your company in search results.
Content Marketing Facts:
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement. Source: Content Marketing Institute.
- Content creation is ranked as the single most effective SEO technique. Source: Marketing Sherpa.
- Interesting content is one of the top three reasons people connect with brands on social media. Source: Inbound Writer.
- 27,000,000 pieces of content are shared everyday. Source: AOL and Nielsen
What is E-Professionals Content Marketing?
E-Professionals Content helps SEO because it always remains relevant and stays fresh for readers. For example, a blog for a cosmetics doctor might answer the question, “What is the healing time for a broken nose?” This article will always be relevant; hence it will be ‘evergreen’ because the answer will never change. With E-Professionals Content, we aim to answer questions that people are searching for.
What is Youtility and How Does it Help With E-Professionals Content Marketing?
The concept of “Youtility” is the concept of creating content that is useful to people. The idea of a marketing strategy that involves being useful is easier and more effective to replicate than a grandiose marketing stunt.
When you provide content that’s useful, you build trust with your site visitors. People who visit multiple pages on your website are far more likely to convert than those who don’t. What’s more is they are easier to close because they’ve already been educated by your content!